It’s been a crazy-awesome year at Carter Law Firm. Some of the biggest highlights were the re-release of The Legal Side of Blogging, the release of Flash Mob Law, speaking at SXSW, and moving the firm into a brick and mortar location.
Thank you to everyone who this year such a success! I checked the blog’s analytics and these were the most popular posts from this year.
1. Using Google Image Search to Detect Copyright Infringement
2. Prankk Bros vs Providence Police Officer
3. Publishing Contracts: Copyright Assignment vs Copyright License
4. Does Your Employer Have a Social Media Policy?
5. What Happens to Your LLC When You Die?
7. Arizona Cyberharassment & Cyberstalking Laws
8. Maintaining Privacy with an Online Alter Ego
9. Applying Minimalism Principals to Your Business
10. Bullying is Still a Big Problem
These were the most popular posts that were written this year. Interestingly, the most popular posts by far from this year were written in 2012:
- The North Face vs The South Butt Trademark Saga: This blog was posted on Reddit and resulted in ~40,000 hits over 48 hours. I had so much traffic to this website that it was causing problems with my webhost.
- When Can Someone Post Photos of You Online?: I get hits on this site every day from people who have questions about what photos can be posted online.
I’m excited for what’s in store for 2013. I’m hoping to do more paid speaking gigs, continue to do excellent work for my clients, and my next book is due out in February! There are lots of projects in the works. I’ll share more details with you as I firm up my plans.
You can always stay connected with me on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, or you can email me. You can also subscribe to the Carter Law Firm newsletter.
Please visit my homepage for more information about Carter Law Firm.